The Administrative Centre for the diocese. Also known as Sacred Heart parish, was opened in 1924. It has 6 Out-Stations with 15,316 Catholic Christians.
Pirimiti Parish opened in 1965. Also known as Our Lady of Fatima parish. It has a population 10,000 Catholic Christians and has 8 Out-stations
The parish opened its doors in 1965. It is also known as St. Pauls Parish. It has 15 Out-Stations and a total number of 14,575 Catholics.